After… 20 years? It’s been a dream so long I can’t truly remember where and when it started. Close to 20 years, anyway. I’m finally setting off on the Appalachian Trail.
“The mountains are calling and I must go.”John Muir
I won’t be able to post a whole lot here on this site, but fear not. You can still follow my journey. Below are the avenues through which I will attempt to communicate with the world. I thank you in advance for joining me in this endeavor! I love you, keep going…
- GPS – Follow my location on my SPOT Map.
- Patreon – I’ll be doing the majority of my writing over on my new Patreon page.
- Facebook – Check In” messages from my SPOT GPS, a few posts as I can.
- Twitter – “Check In”messages from my SPOT GPS, quick updates, witty quips.
- Instagram – Fer like, pics and stuff I guess.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.Henry David Thoreau